Time to come back

Ah I have finally returned to my blog. It's a bittersweet feeling but here I sitting at the edge of my desk, with a slight feeling of drowsiness from a long day, but a great feeling of excitement to return.

Walking back into Stoklosa's class at the beginning of the year was a nice feeling. And in my opinion it felt as if nothing had changed. I felt like I was walking right back into media class to pick up where we left off. The transition was easy and so far, I've enjoyed A level quite a lot.

With the start of the year we began with one of my favorite projects. My brand. Currently my blog still has the same template from the previous year, BUT the URL and title has changed. And soon enough you will start to see some much bigger changes to the blog as well. I decided that my brand would be named, "Red Ramos." The idea sparked from my own iconic hair color, my last name, and the fact that I love the inclusion of alliteration, thus, "Red Ramos," was born. This year, I dived a lot more into graphic design and I have fallen in love with it. But we can talk about that another time. As for myself, I wanted to share the first piece I made this year and give a little story to end my first post. Hope you enjoy and good night.

Story Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the last time...

Here it is... my CCR and final Blog posts... https://drive.google.com/open?id=1P6FBV9e-TAviK8CrWKdu1RugCX9X5LeR It's been fun, and I...