A new hope

We might have come up with something leaps and bounds better. Well not us a lot but Rhea and our friend Eugenia helped us out and came up with a new idea.

The idea is that a girl has a door in her house and she doesn’t know what’s behind it and she keeps hearing something that’s making noise and clanging in there. And when she eventually goes to check it she find that it was just a toy or something simple. I worked down the idea to now what it would be is that the toy is an old game boy or something similar. And electronic specific. And at the beginning the characters mom would mention how the power company says they are doing new EMP tests, so the power may fluctuate sometimes in people’s homes. That’s what would trigger the device to turn on and off. I’m currently trying to think of how to structure an arc for the character. How does the character grow from this? What do they learn? How does the character change from the beginning to know. I really want to include an element like this. Now as I’m typing this I’m considering maybe having them become more detail oriented. Have them start off with not paying attention to little things and maybe have random miscellaneous items scattered in their room and when it ends you see the character be meticulous with everything in their life. Have the mom at the start mention how disorganized she is to emphasize this concept. We made MAJOR progress today and I’m a lot happier than I was before. Have a great day and I’ll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the last time...

Here it is... my CCR and final Blog posts... https://drive.google.com/open?id=1P6FBV9e-TAviK8CrWKdu1RugCX9X5LeR It's been fun, and I...