W R I T E R S B L O C K

I CANNOT MOTIVATE MYSELF. I am struggling a lot here. I am having hard writer's block and I just can't even motivate myself to sit at my computer. The other night I was up till 5am and I'm so bored yet I struggle to complete the most simple task of writing my script. Maybe my issue is a good thing though.

Rhea and I have been discussing the idea that we might have to change our story in its entirety. Ok not entirely but adjust MAJOR aspects of it. Ugh this is so painful. We finally got a decent idea and it was sabotaged. Ok but as for the major ideas Rhea was thinking... She was discussing going back to the ignorance is bliss concept. And another idea was life stuck in quarantine, or a long journey interrupted  by disaster. Now there were just notes she jotted down. I will put my own post modern spin on them and get back to you all later on what I've come up with. For now have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the last time...

Here it is... my CCR and final Blog posts... https://drive.google.com/open?id=1P6FBV9e-TAviK8CrWKdu1RugCX9X5LeR It's been fun, and I...