A schedule has been crafted


Ah yes after trying to sort through Rhea and I's hectic schedule we finally came up with a draft for one.


So the schedule is everything in the beige purple-ish color. Now our biggest issue... You see that schedule? Wow. I mean wow. We both have so much to do. Like I had talked about before, Rhea and I are both part of Cypress Bay television, a club we have here at our school, and she is the president and I am the equipment manager. The biggest issue we are having is finding time between balancing TV and media. We also have a big trip to Washington DC coming up so where it says, "STN," on that calendar, we are gone and not in Florida at all.

So it's a little difficult to see but each event on the calendar is a landmark for something we should have done or need to get done that day, and of course since it's me I'm going to put my spin on it and title events with names like, "please PLEASE film," and, "rhea gone god help me." They embody my energy of stress and hoping that we can manage our time properly and have everything done. That's all for today... Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the last time...

Here it is... my CCR and final Blog posts... https://drive.google.com/open?id=1P6FBV9e-TAviK8CrWKdu1RugCX9X5LeR It's been fun, and I...