Rhea caught a case


Not of Coronavirus, but she said she got sick on Thursday so she didn't come to class. A part of me was questioning whether she was sick or whether she caught a case of senioritis. But alas, I should be trusting in her process and believing that she did fall under the weather. She did miss quite an important class. Today we sat as one big group and had an intervention for one of the students...

Ok we didn't have an intervention but we met as a collective group and discussed the concepts we had for our portfolio projects. Everyone pitched their ideas and we helped our peers flesh out their ideas and get a more concrete concept for their stories.

As for me, I got the chance to get some more ideas to flesh out my film. Stoklosa brought up a concept I will definitely explore more and look into. When I had brought up the more positive spin on the short film with the loop she talked about the idea of a character that is used to the loop and always lives their life like that. Then the character gets thrown out of the loop and they struggle as they try to get back into it. After hearing that I had really liked the concept so now I am searching for a way to try to pull off the idea. I shall report back once I have found more. Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the last time...

Here it is... my CCR and final Blog posts... https://drive.google.com/open?id=1P6FBV9e-TAviK8CrWKdu1RugCX9X5LeR It's been fun, and I...