Searching...🔍


Ah I continue to search for what idea would work best for my short film. Since Rhea has been sick and we've been busy with TV practices for competitions and I've had work, it's been a struggle to find a day to talk with her. So today I looked into the film, Stranger Than Fiction. 

Image result for stranger than fiction gif

The film's opening scene is what had intrigued me most with the way the character was so precise with everything he did that day.

Image result for stranger than fiction gif

The concept was similar to what I had wanted to go for with the character being stuck in a loop and the moment he breaks out of it, he wants to get back in. I was thinking that maybe the overall concept for it would be that they were afraid of being offered too much freedom. While I could make the character OCD I wasn't planning on it. I like the idea that when we present the loop all the shots have this symmetry to them. Like if you were to mirror one side with the other they would look almost the exact same. 

As for the structure one idea I had for it was that...
Act one would present the main character and their loop that they are stuck in.
Act two would present the character being broken from that loop and how the character wants to get back in
Act three would be the resolution, which I haven't figure out what it would be yet.

Other than that, while Rhea and I are a tad behind, we should be able to catch up in time especially with when we are at STN we can try to get the rest of the pre-planning done there. For now, have a great rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the last time...

Here it is... my CCR and final Blog posts... https://drive.google.com/open?id=1P6FBV9e-TAviK8CrWKdu1RugCX9X5LeR It's been fun, and I...