My life is a movie



Well currently, I think a lot of people think that. This whole thing doesn't feel real. It just messing with everything I have going on;. The Beervirus has taken over all sources of news outlets and is the only thing I see everywhere. My own job has changed their policy to only allow take-out orders. So how has this affected the project? Well I can tell you that's it has screwed up EVERYTHING.
Image result for the office gif

So, currently both Rhea and I are quarentined to our homes. Technically, we are allowed to be out and about but our parents, don't want us to be. And something tells me this is only going to get harder. Agh I just need help trying to figure out what to do. I can't find any actors and I think I'm going to have to swap my story. Lord help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the last time...

Here it is... my CCR and final Blog posts... https://drive.google.com/open?id=1P6FBV9e-TAviK8CrWKdu1RugCX9X5LeR It's been fun, and I...