I'm going in the right direction... I think?

Well I wrote something...
Season 2 Procrastination GIF by SpongeBob SquarePantsImage result for spongebob stoplight essay gif
Look it's been a tough week. The original plan was to have the script done by today but I'm still having writer's block. Whats my plan now? Woah woah woah, slow down there voice in my head, let's not get too far ahead of myself. So what did I do today? So I wrote a much more fleshed our version of the story. Just no script. I was able to establish character motives and with the help of the resource I used earlier, define the loop much better. I'm still a little iffy on the ending so I shall keep you updated upon whats to happen with that. For now I'm going to go get Chipotle. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the last time...

Here it is... my CCR and final Blog posts... https://drive.google.com/open?id=1P6FBV9e-TAviK8CrWKdu1RugCX9X5LeR It's been fun, and I...