I think I'm ready to throw everything out and just say, "F*** it."



Image result for banging head on desk gifWhat am I doing right now? Well I'm glad you asked little voice in my head. Currently I'm banging my head against my desk.

This god forsaken BeerVirus has thrown a wrench into everything we had planned.  At the current moment my brain is in no state to write anything. I sat in front of my computer for half an hour then decided to clean my desk (which might I add looks very nice right now) but did not help me write any more for the script. It's not like you can just sit down a writer and force them to write a good story. I'm sure Kaufman wasn't put at gunpoint when he wrote Eternal Sunshine. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Wait is that what that expression means? I'M LOSING IT. Yesterday after we got told that STN was cancelled I decided not to sleep that day cause our flight was at 6:15am to go back. So I didn't sleep till I got on the plane (almost a full 24 hours I was awake), then when we landed, my mom picked me up, we went home and at noon I went to sleep, woke up at 8PM then went back to bed at midnight and woke up at noon today. I am so disoriented and full of emotions I can't even comprehend. I'm going to go figure out what I'm going to do... with my life? Yea sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the last time...

Here it is... my CCR and final Blog posts... https://drive.google.com/open?id=1P6FBV9e-TAviK8CrWKdu1RugCX9X5LeR It's been fun, and I...