OK but for real I think I am EXTREMELY over this

If you've read my partner Rhea's blog, she sums it up just as I'm about to. For the past 8 months we spent countless saturdays practicing for a competition named the Student Television Network. I had gone for the past two years and won three times with this competition. This year it was being held in DC and I was already iffy on going cause I honestly don't like DC all that much. But still we went and we were there for a little over 24 hours and less than a day away from our competition when it was canceled. It was supposed to happen that next morning and it was canceled. All those practices we had prepared with and hours on end with hundreds of dollars spent. Wasted. This was supposed to help me too with this project. They have this thing called excellence awards where they allow students to submit short films they created and after STN every year, everyone has a, "honeymoon phase." This is where everyone has the motivation and inspiration to create a short film of their own, and it would have helped me push past my own sickness. Not of the BeerVirus but of Senioritis. I'm going to go jump off the balcony of the hotel. (for legal purposes, that's a joke)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the last time...

Here it is... my CCR and final Blog posts... https://drive.google.com/open?id=1P6FBV9e-TAviK8CrWKdu1RugCX9X5LeR It's been fun, and I...