PLOT 1101 PROF: SAVAGE BOOKS

I think the most ironic thing is that a Youtube channel, named Savage Books, does videos about the writing of movies and tv shows and no where does he mention books. Well maybe he does and I just haven’t seen the video. But anyway like I was saying Savage Books.

Unlike the name suggest he isn’t much of a Savage and is honestly quite companionate. The YouTube channel discusses different writing techniques presented well in TV shows and movies and teachers viewers these techniques. I found him one morning at 2am scrolling through YouTube delving into the concept of Postmodernism and other such ideas. And I’m not joking. I couldn’t sleep one night so I figured the best course of action was to pursue an educational route instead of lying in bed staring at the ceiling. Partially hoping I would learn something and partially hoping the video would bore me to sleek, but alas the concepts were too interesting and I didn’t fall asleep till 4am.

 This is actual archive footage of me.

But I digress. My main hope is that with this YouTube channel I’ll be able to create a screenplay that is creative and interesting all at the same time. I will keep you updated as the writing process begins. For now goooood night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the last time...

Here it is... my CCR and final Blog posts... https://drive.google.com/open?id=1P6FBV9e-TAviK8CrWKdu1RugCX9X5LeR It's been fun, and I...