STR U CT UR E.

Is it ironic that I named the post structure and it has no form of structure considering the letters have awkward spacing. Yes. Yes it is. Today in class Rhea and I discussed the structure of our film and came up with the overall structure of how it would be.

  

The images above show the structure and the notes I made. If you can’t understand it. Well. Sorry. The main reason they are created is so that I can understand it so if you can’t we’ll guess you’ll have to see the final product. And we got this all done in one class period so high five on us for that

Anyway this is a short one but I just wanted to give you all some more details on what’s to come for the film. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the last time...

Here it is... my CCR and final Blog posts... https://drive.google.com/open?id=1P6FBV9e-TAviK8CrWKdu1RugCX9X5LeR It's been fun, and I...